Last updated: January 24, 2020
|Incentive Type:||Energy Standards for Public Buildings|
|Administrator:||Jacksonville City Council|
|Green Building Requirement:||Sustainable Development Certification is required for all public buildings.|
|Name:||City of Jacksonville, Florida Ordinance 2009-211-E|
Chapter 327 of the Jacksonville Ordinance Code establishes the Sustainable Building Program for Jacksonville. The Sustainable Building Program mandates that all public buildings be certified by one of the following three standards (Sustainable Development Certification):
- Green Building Initiative’s Green Globes
- Florida Green Building Coalition
The Sustainable Building Program is voluntary for private construction projects and offers the following incentives：
- Fast-track development review by the Planning and Development Department — Development Services
- Designation through a program of recognition which identifies the construction as a sustainable building project with benefits to the environment and to the community
- Refund of the certification fees paid for by the Sustainable Development Certification
Input your address to see if it is solar friendly and how much you can save with solar.
Great. Your address is perfect for solar. Solar incentive is still available. Select monthly utility cost and calculate the size of solar system you will need now.
|kw System size||years Payback period||Lifetime savings|
No money down, 100% finance is available.
Want to Go Solar in Florida? Sign Up Here!