Last updated: February 11, 2020
|Incentive Type:||Rebate Program|
|Administrator:||Energy Management Department|
|Eligible Efficiency Technologies:||Lighting, Custom/Others pending approval, LED Lighting|
The MPower Custom Rebate Program is available to larger commercial, industrial or agricultural customers that replace existing equipment or systems with high efficiency equipment. To be eligible for this program, replacement projects must meet the following requirements:
- Reduce electrical energy usage,
- Operate for a minimum of 5 years after installation,
- Exceed current California Title 24 Standards where applicable,
- Be installed in accordance with all applicable local, state and national codes and ordinances, -
- Not begin project work prior to receiving rebate acceptance letter from MID,
- Must not qualify for MPower Express or MPower Custom Lighting rebate programs
Applicants may be subject to a pre-installation inspection and post-installation inspection of project area and equipment. There is also a minimum rebate amount of $250 or $100 for the Lighting Custom Rebate. For specific program details and instructions on how to apply, customers should download the custom rebate catalogs located on the program web site.
Input your address to see if it is solar friendly and how much you can save with solar.
Great. Your address is perfect for solar. Solar incentive is still available. Select monthly utility cost and calculate the size of solar system you will need now.
|kw System size||years Payback period||Lifetime savings|
No money down, 100% finance is available.
If You Want to Go Solar In Modesto Sign Up Here!